Saturday, September 22, 2007

We are still among the living!

Wow! It has been a LONG time since I have posted anything. We had a busy end-of-summer as well as getting back out on the road, starting school, etc...so here's my feeble attempt to bring everyone up to speed!

Our family out by the lake at Southland Christian Camp in Ringgold, Louisiana. Every time we see this picture, we miss being there so badly. We had an incredible summer! We are so thankful for the privilege it is to minister there every summer.


Our family with our dear friends, The Gustafsons, at camp...Eric (holding Louie), Elizabeth, Emma, Erin, Ann, and Abigail. As you can see, Louie and Maggie only had eyes for each other. :)


2 comments:

The Samms Club said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were going to post anything again. I check it just about every other day. The doll turned out great! Wish we could have been there!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! New posts :) I love your family picture!