Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flower Pickin'

At the church picnic the other day, I looked across the field and saw a bunch of the little girls playing near a field of flowers. So I hopped over there...hoping that it was okay they were there, and found the owner's wife with them, helping them find just the right ones.

Soooo, I knew this was a great time to take fun pics of them. They got SO dirty, but had so much fun picking their own flowers out in a field.


McKenna with her first bunch. When I took this picture, I knew right away that this was going to be bad for a white-shirt-day!! :)


McKenna
Emma Gustafson


Abigail Gustafson

Well, here's what I meant by the bad white-shirt-day! Fortunately, we have washers! I didnt' care though...it was worth it!


McKenna with all her picks!


Michala decided to have a seat to bunch her flowers all together!


Michala found the absolute biggest one!


Michala in the field of flowers.



1 comment:

Piano Princess said...

Ooooo, the flowers are so beautiful there! Of course, my girls are way prettier! :) Even the Gustafson girls are growing up really fast! I miss you all!