Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mother's Day

We were in Camdenton, Missouri for Mother's Day this year. It is about 3 hours from Kansas City and about an hour away from where my mom lives in Sedalia.

Mike's mom was speaking at the Mother-Daughter tea at my mom's church, so I surprised her and Gigi and brought the girls to the tea. We had fun being together that day, and as always, Mom Herbster's devotion was such a blessing!

Gigi (Mom Herbster's Mom), McKenna, Michala, Nana and Mommy


I am so blessed! Thank the Lord for four wonderful children!


Grammy Beaver came to Camdenton to spend Mother's Day with us so we showered her with lots of gifts! It is the first time in MANY years that we have been together on Mother's Day.


Grammy and all her kiddies.

1 comment:

Piano Princess said...

Very cute pictures! It reminds me to appreciate the time I have with my Mom! So glad you were able to be with your Mom this Mother's Day!